Sunday, September 8, 2013

Feast Days

Well as some of you know..and some probably don't know..we keep the Feast Days that are in the Bible-like, Passover, Sukkot, Day of Atonement, Hanukkah, ect.

The ones coming up soon are Feast/Day of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, and Sukkot. I'm not totally looking forward to Day of Atonement since we fast for the whole day, but hey I think it'll do me some good. And plus I got to keep in mind that it's not a Day for us but for our Heavenly Father. :)
The one I'm really looking forward to is Sukkot; a whole week of camping, its going to be fun! Also we get to go with some friends and a lot of other Believers to a campground for the whole week, its going to be Great! :)

I think Sukkot is definitely one of my favorite Holidays along with Thanksgiving, Fourth of July and Hanukkah! :) 
I enjoy Sukkot mostly when we get to go camping (and not just in our front yard either) and get together with other like minded believers, Thanksgiving cause it brings family together, Fourth of July cuz its in the Summer :P plus we get to do fireworks and sometimes go to the Lake, and Hanukkah because that also brings the family together plus you get to give gifts-which is always fun :D  

Gideon is still kinda young right now so he probably won't remember any of the Holidays/Feast Days that we've done so far or know exactly what we are doing right now, but I'm hoping he'll enjoy them when he gets older as much has he seems to enjoy them now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment