Saturday, October 26, 2013

What's going on...

It's been almost 20 days since I last posted something here, so I figured I'd better post something even if its not that much.

There's really not a lot going on right now, just the same ol' same ol' stuff. Mr. K works, I stay home with baby, on his days off we might go shopping or do something or we might stay home; just depends on what he feels like doing. :)
Though the other day we went to Hobby Lobby, we both love it there! They just have amazing things there. I really can't wait until we get a house and are able to totally decorate it how we want. :)
Today was suppose to be Mr. K's day off from work but yesterday they asked if he could come in since they're short handed. It's nice on the pay check but I still don't like it that much. :-/ So I'm painting my nails, working on my stories, posting on my blogs while the baby is still sleeping and then later I'm goin' to just relax and hang around the house until he gets home. I even rented the next few discs to the TV series I've been watching lately: White Collar. Since today is Sabbath I probably won't be doing too much, I'll be doing most of the cleaning and shopping tomorrow anyways.
Thanksgiving is next month, I can't wait! It's one of my favorite Holidays :) and this year Hanukkah starts the day after Thanksgiving. :) It's going to be Awesome!

Our son Gideon is walking more and more each day, he hardly crawls at all anymore. It's just really amazing how fast he's growing up, its been very bitter sweet watching it the past few months.
Before bed he likes to run around the house with a stuffed animal with our Dog Knight chasing him, Gideon thinks its totally hilarious and will sometimes roll on the floor while he laughs. It's so cute, Mr. K and I get a kick outta it. It's amazing what he finds entertaining, sadly I think he takes after me in that area, being easily entertained with the littlest things. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment