Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Feeling Random

My Lil Sis Is Coming to Visit!!! :D Haven't seen her or the rest of my family in Missouri since the end of March, so its gonna be great to see her. :) My Mom was gonna come too but things came up and she can't come :( But hopefully I'll get to see her and maybe my brothers later in the year, and if my Dad ain't working, him too. :)
My Older Sis, tho I haven't seen for almost 3 years. 0.0 It sucks when you're living 2000 miles away from family. She hasn't even met her lil nephew yet, but hopefully here soon she will get too. :)

Well today we are having the water cut off for a few hours so they can fix a leak. I was worried they might not get to it until close to dinner time (Land-Lady said they'd be doing it anytime between 8:30am and 5:30pm) but thankfully they are doing it now (around noon).

I had to get some blood drawn today at the Hospital for a blood count, I'm glad it didn't take as long as I thought it would, but I think the Lady who drew my blood missed my vain the first time 'cause it really hurt! I can usually stand the needle and pain but that first time she put it in it did NOT feel good. :'( So she had to take it out and try again with a second needle, she got it that time thankfully. I'll be getting the results back tomorrow, I'm hoping its not that bad and/but that it'll explain the Headaches and Dizziness I've been having lately, but we shall see.

OK, so as I'm writing this I hear Gideon crawling around playing with paper and some sheets of stickers that he got outta the scrapbook area. I look over at him make sure he's not like putting them in his mouth or anything, and whats he doin?? He's taking the paper he has/finds and is putting it in the trash bucket. *sigh* I better keep an eye on the papers that he gets his hands on, I don't want to be throwing out any important paper work. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment