Monday, July 15, 2013

Cherish the Moments

We take life to seriously sometimes! Sometimes I forget that it's not all about just taking care of baby, cleaning the house, and cooking. I've got to remember to cherish the moments I have, to stop and smell the roses or the little smiles and laughs my son gives me when I play with him or tickle his feet. :) Or when my Husband gets a day off from work and we spend it together as a family.
Its amazing how much we let slip by us cuz we're 'too busy' or too worried/stressed about something that has already happened or might or might not even happen.

For the past few days I've seen Gideon, my son, starting to stand more and more on his own, and I think to myself "Where has the time gone? What happened to my little baby that needed me to hold him all the time so he could look around the room?"


No comments:

Post a Comment