Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Kinda Busy Week

Well its official..my little baby boy is a year old. :') Its kinda bittersweet, he's grown so much over the last year and it's all flashed right before my eyes.
So the day before his birthday (Monday) we went to the lake and did some swimming, took him a little while but he loved the water. We all had a blast, though he was a complete momma's boy after a little while, no one could hold him in the water except me and he didn't like it whenever Daddy or his Auntie Liz splashed me either just made him cry, poor thing. Down side about the lake that we were at was every time I tried to relax on the bank and read my book Ants kept biting me! It was terrible! Then if it wasn't ants it was these tiny little bugs that were bigger the Chiggers but smaller the Seed Ticks, they hurt and itched a lot.
For his birthday we went to Bass Pro for a little while, then went to see a movie, did some birthday shopping, went swimming since it was so HOT, then later instead of having cake we had fruit salad since Gideon loves Fruit so much. :)

My little sister got here on Sunday for her visit, and she'll be here until this coming Sunday. It's been good to have her here, its funny watching her changing a poopy diaper. :P haha

Mr. K is working today and tomorrow so I'm going to try and get some cleaning done but we'll see what I get done. I thought my headaches had gone away but for the past few days they've come back and it's been making it hard to do things. :( Wish I could find my Peppermint Oil to see if that would help but since we moved to this Apt I haven't been able to find it anywhere. So I'm having to stick with Tylenol and Migraine meds, which just don't help as much.
  Friday I'm not totally sure what we'll be doing, we'll see what we feel up to doing. On Saturday we got church and hopefully VolleyBall with friends, which is always fun. :) Then on Sunday my Sister is leaving to go back home, so that means another trip to Dallas, which I don't mind that much but Mr. K on the other hand isn't that fond of the city, it stresses him out, so when we get back home there'll probably be a lot of relaxing but right now that sounds really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment