Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Story

Hey Y'all! 
I figured as my first blog post I'd introduce myself and tell a little bit about my life for those of you who don't know me as well. :)
  I was born in Portland Oregon and lived there until I was 7 years old; three siblings were born there as well-the twin Elizabeth and Edward, then the youngest Jeremiah. I also have a older half-sister,Kayla, that we got to see every so often.
 Since we lived in the city we did a lot of street preaching, mostly at Abortion Mills, Parades, the City Square, and Saturday Markets. After that my Dad got a job as a boilermaker so we packed up, bought a 35 foot RV and traveled around the USA for my Dad's job, not living in one place for more then 3 months at a time.
Finally on August 9th, 2003 we moved into a house that was on 33 acres out in Missouri. Us kids loved it there, it was like a mansion to us! We had our Dalmatian, Daisy, and our Cat, Socks, with us, and when we got to our new house two stray Beagle dogs greeted us that we ended up adopting. :) 
 Over the next few years we got different animals, more dogs, cats, horses, goats, a cow, sheep, chickens, and turkeys.
Us children also joined the 4-H group in our area for a little while, took music lessons at Weeks Music then at the Sing His Praises Homeschool Orchestra and Choir, and my brothers were also able to join C.A.P (Civil Air Patrol). 
In 2004 we met some new people who introduced us to the Sacred Name and Feast days from the bible. My family soon started using the Sacred Name and doing Feast days. :)
On December 10th, 2010 I met my husband for the first time-in person. We had first met online in 2006 through a mutual friends website/chat-room but he was 17 and I was 13 so it was kinda just a friend thing, we had emailed a little bit, lost contact then found each other on Facebook a couple years later. At first it was just two friends meeting (plus my dad had really scared him when they met, haha) but then he offered to give my Nana and I a ride back to Dallas so that we didn't have to take a bus and we kinda bonded after that. We started Courting/Dating in January 2011, got engage April 6, 2011, I graduated from Highschool in May, turned 18 in August and we got married September 17. It was one of the best days of my life! :D I moved to Texas right after the wedding where my Husband lived. And in July 2012 I had our son. YaHWeH has blessed me so much!
 We have had our tough days, but we have been able to work it out and its made us stronger. :)

  That pretty much brings us up to date.
Here soon my Little man is turning a year old, its so amazing how time flies by! It's like we blink and just years fly by. I guess that's why when we're children our parents say to enjoy it while we can 'cause when we're older time will go by faster, and that we cherish the moments that we have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment